Paramount Salon is looking for stylists who are interested in taking their hairdressing career to the next level. Join our Associate training program and learn the fundamentals of French cutting and Goldwell color while working alongside talented stylists.
Polished finishing skills, joint consultation, precision cutting, color fundamentals, business building and client interaction all take precedence throughout the program.
Program Highlights include:
- Paid training program — A 12-50 week program of hands-on learning (depending on experience).
- The opportunity to work with a master stylist daily.
- Benefits for eligible employees (401k, healthcare allowance, and salon and discounts on products and services)
- Grow sales volume by promoting your service.
- Maintain schedule of the stylist you're assisting.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dispensary area.
- Provide a positive, luxury experience for all clients.
- Demonstrate confidence, competence and professionalism.
- Assist in supporting salon operations such as front desk.
- Attend education seminars, classes and virtual training.
- Adhere to compliance regulations for all federal and state guidelines related to professional licensing practices and procedures.
- A valid Oregon state cosmetology license.
- Commitment to providing outstanding client service.
- Basic cutting, coloring, and blow-dry skills.
- Genuine interest and passion for the beauty industry.